Wednesday 30 December 2015

The new year is fast approaching (2 days!) so I'd best get my unboxing for my December bellabox uploaded.


December's box
Firstly in this months box is Kevin.Murphy Color.Bug coloured hair shadow in white, which may be a challenge for my hair colour but I'll give it a go! Next is a pretty decent size (150ml) pump of Clearasil Skin perfecting wash. A product of this size is always a bonus! Next is a tube of the St. Tropez gradual tan in shower tanning lotion. I am always nervous around tanning products because I am so pale and I am covered in freckles so if the product is too dark I end up looking quite strange! But I'll give it a whirl as well. Next is 5 little samples of the Avon Cherish perfume. Perfect travel sizes and handbag sizes for on-the-go fragrances. Finally is a set of Jamberry nail wraps with a smaller-than-normal-but-still-decent-size nail file, which I know will go straight into my handbag as well!
I'm off to start testing this months products, but in the next few days I will be posting a mini-Christmas haul of the loot that my nearest and dearest spoiled me with, so I'll see you then!

Take care,
elly xx

No comments:

Post a Comment